Things to consider while choosing no-contract cell phone plans
A no-contract cell phone plan offers customers the flexibility of choosing their own plan and phone model, making it a popular option for most of the buyers. These plans function on a prepaid basis and offer the customer plan packages to choose from. Some providers also offer the facility to customize the plans according to the preferences of the customer. No-contract cell phone plans provide freedom to the user and in most cases, cost less in the long run. Following are a few pointers that can help you while choosing the best no-contract cell phone plans.
What are the things to consider while buying no-contract cell phone plans?
- Unlimited data– Data is one of the major concerns due to the highest dependency on it since the use of social media. A smartphone seems incomplete without a data connection. Unlimited data should be one of your top concerns when buying a no-contract cell phone plan.
- Network connectivity– You do not want to be in a situation where you have unlimited data but no connectivity to your network. There are multiple network providers that have outrageous deals at minimal prices but might not have good connectivity. Choose a service provider which might cost a little extra but has good network connectivity.
- Comparison– It is important to compare the different prices of plans offered by service providers to get a better deal. There are some that offer unlimited data, some offer cheap plans, and some offer good network connectivity, settle for one that offers optimal values of all services.
What are the benefits of using best no-contract cell phone plans?
- Plan– A no-contract cell phone plan will allow you to choose from different plans. There are many service providers that offer packages, but most of them will give you the option to customize your plan according to your preferences.
- Phone model– While opting for no-contract cell phone plans, you have the freedom to choose the phone model. You can buy a new phone or even get the plan for one of your existing phones. These plans also allow you to have the same mobile number even after changing the mobile phone, which is not possible with contract phones.
- Tenure– With a no-contract cell phone plan you have complete control over services; you can start or stop the services as and when required. Furthermore, you can also switch to another service provider if you find a cheaper or a better deal than your current one.
Which are the top Best Buy no-contract cell phones?
- Boost Mobile–Samsung Galaxy S8– One of the highest ranked phones according to customer reviews, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Boost mobile are a perfect match. The phone has one of the best cameras on the market and is available at around $649.99.
- Verizon Prepaid–Apple iPhone 6– This is another great deal between a phone and a service provider. Verizon has a couple of deals that are designed especially for the iPhone. However, some users have wished to switch to the iPhone SE as it offers a plan that is approximately $100 cheaper.
- Boost Mobile–Samsung Galaxy S9– The combination of Samsung and Boost Mobile are the best among all the smartphone combinations. The Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best phones on the market and Boost Mobile offers plans that are available only for Samsung phones.
Which cell phone companies offer no-contract cell phone plans?
Not all mobile phone companies offer no-contract cell phones, as they have deals with network providers to sell contract phones. Following are some brands that do:
- Apple– Apple was one of the first smartphones to enter the prepaid cell phone market. There are multiple models of the iPhone in the top Best Buy no-contract cell phones list. Verizon is the ideal partner for Apple smartphones as they have multiple iPhone-only plans.
- Motorola- One of the key players in the mid-range smartphone market, Motorola has been offering new models that offer similar features at lower prices making them one of the customer favorites.