The best cloud business VoIP systems for small businesses
There are many cloud VoIP systems that are available from various VoIP providers. While this is great since there are many choices, it can get difficult when the time comes for you to choose from them. Not all cloud VoIP providers offer systems that are best for small businesses. This article outlines the best cloud phone systems according to the feature that you want the phone system to have. This will make it easier for you to choose as per your requirements.
Which is the best overall cloud business VoIP system for small businesses?
- If you want the best and advanced features available in a cloud phone system, you should choose Ring Central. This VoIP provider has some of the most impressive features for small businesses.
- It has network backbones that span Asia, U.S., and Europe, which make it one of the most reliable providers.
- Ring Central’s plans start at $19.99, and there are 4 plans you can choose from.
- The cloud VoIP system is easy to implement and set up.
- There is 24 hours chat customer support available and phone support during working hours.
- This cloud VoIP system comes with extra features that are chargeable when you choose them with other providers.
- If you do not mind paying a bit extra for the plans, this is a great cloud phone system that you can use for your business needs.
Which is the best cloud VoIP provider for international calling?
- 8X8 is the best VoIP provider for your business if you are interested in the international calling facility.
- This provider gives you a video conferencing feature that supports 50 people at a time.
- Currently, 8X8 provides VoIP services to over 1 million businesses.
- The plans start at $25 per month. This cloud business VoIP system provider gives three different plans for small businesses that you can choose from.
- You can easily integrate applications such as Microsoft Dynamics and Zendesk.
- It offers great value and is the best when you want to save on international calls.
- 8×8 is one of the oldest VoIP providers, as it was established in 2002. It has multi-channel customer support available 24*7.
Which is the best cost-effective cloud business VoIP system for small businesses?
- Nextiva offers you the best plans if you are on a tight budget. It is understandable that as a small business, you want to invest in what matters. This is where Nextiva can help you out, as their plans are affordable.
- This VoIP provider provides you with a great balance between what it charges you and the features it provides.
- If you have your employees present in different locales, this provider can prove to be beneficial for you.
- The customer support is amazing, as it is all in-house. There are useful user guides available, which are thorough in nature and help you understand how it works.
Which is the best cloud VoIP system for domestic calling?
- If your business mostly requires domestic calling, Grasshopper can be your best choice.
- This cloud business VoIP phone system has a virtual phone number provision and is a fit for small businesses that want to focus on domestic calling options.
- The cloud VoIP provider lets you set up multiple extensions. This helps in routing calls according to the selection made by customers when they call.
- You can have a phone number in another area while your business is in another area.
- The pricing is fair as per what the particular plan provides you with.
- You can add 800 toll-free numbers. Also, you get call support, and there is a detailed knowledge base available online too.
Which is the best, feature-rich cloud business VoIP system for small businesses?
- The cloud VoIP system that has some of the best features for a small business is Jive.
- This system is easy and quick to set up, which makes it efficient.
- There are 5 tiers of plans that you can choose from. The plans start at a rate of $19.95.
- Jive has a YouTube channel where it constantly posts videos for you to better understand the system features. You will get over 70 features at every tier plan.
- You can get great customer service – choose from chat, calling, and email options. The customer support is in-house, making it reliable and frictionless. Moreover, there is a specific telephone line dedicated to providing support for small businesses.