Features of the Toyota Sienna
Sienna was introduced by Toyota in 1997. However, it was quite smaller than what the competitors’ were offering, so a larger model was introduced in the year 2004. In common with its competitors, the Sienna offers a seating arrangement for seven or eight people, relying on its configuration, and the second and third-row seats may be removed for really bulky objects. It is also worth pointing out that Sienna is the only minivan that offers an all-wheel-drive system. With its real operative 296-horsepower V6 engine, the Toyota Sienna has always delivered outstanding acceleration that borders many muscular cars. It also has enough storage space and is perfect for a whole family.
What makes the Toyota Sienna a good minivan?
- There is sufficient space provided to accommodate many people at the same time, and its interior is built to last.
- The 300-horsepower engine makes it the most powerful in the class, empowering you to easily get up to speed even when the van is fully occupied.
- The Sienna is the only minivan that is obtainable in the market with all-wheel drive.
- In addition, it comes outfitted with many advanced safety and driver assistance features.
How much does the Toyota Sienna cost?
- The new minivan of Toyota Sienna has the highest starting price.
- The retail prices start at $30,750 (for the base Sienna L) and go up to $48,615 (for the best-quality Sienna Limited Premium AWD).
How many people can the Sienna accommodate?
- There are two sitting configurations available in the Sienna: the base L trim and the range-topping Limited trim.
- Every model is equipped with the all-wheel drive, which comes with second-row captain’s chairs and seating for seven people.
- The other editions also have a removable center seat in the second row, which increases the carrying capacity to eight.
- This seat, along with the third-row bench seat, can be quickly stowed.
- Overall seating in the Sienna is spacious and very comfortable.
How is the facility for infotainment, Bluetooth, and navigation provided by Sienna?
- In the latest model of Sienna, Toyota has removed the Sienna’s previous base infotainment system and has replaced it with an upgraded interface in even the lowest trim levels.
- This means a standard 7-inch touchscreen display, facilities like navigation, smartphone integration (via the Entune App Suite), and five USB ports are provided.
- The system is very easy to use, and overall, the menus are laid out in a logical fashion.
- Additionally, there are facilities like Driver Easy Speak (in which the driver’s voice is amplified through the speakers to the back rows), and there is a dual-view Blu-ray entertainment system that has a 16.4-inch display among the available technology options.
What is the gas mileage offered by Sienna?
- The Sienna has an EPA-estimated 19 mpg mileage in the city and 27 mpg mileage on the highway.
- This is among the most efficient in this class and equalizes the Honda Odyssey and Chrysler Pacifica in the fuel economy ratings.
What is the all-wheel-drive option in the Sienna?
- For the shoppers who live in snowy regions, no minivan can be compared with the Sienna.
- Sienna is the only one that offers the all-wheel drive option (it needs to be noted that every trim comes with the standard front-wheel drive).
- The Sienna manages in the way you expect a large van to, with a fairly comfortable ride but significant body leaning at sharp corners.
- For more tough and athletic handling, you can consider the sport-tuned Sienna SE even though some may find its ride too firm.
What are the safety features in the Sienna?
- The latest Sienna has come up with lots of standard safety features.
- Additionally, with a rear-view camera, this minivan also has Toyota Safety Sense P, which is a suite of advanced safety systems consisting of lane departure warning, lane keep assist, automatic high beams, adaptive cruise management, and a pre-collision system along with pedestrian detection.
- The safety features also consist of rain-sensing windshield wipers, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert.
- Safety Connect, which includes features like emergency assistance, etc.
- Airbag System for the front seat passenger and the driver.
- Star Safety System, which includes ABS, Smart Stop Technology, Brake Assist, Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and many more such safety features.