4 factors that every prospective Chevy Silverado 2017 buyer should know
One of the most lauded automobile brands in the market, Chevrolet has managed to make a strong impact in the industry with its presence of more than a century. A division of the American manufacturers General Motors, Chevrolet is popularly known as Chevy. An old kid on the block, the brand is known for engineering vehicles that stand the test of time. Another vehicle that aims at excellence, the Chevy Silverado is one the most admired offerings from the company with the 2017 model becoming the most popular pick of the year. With a design that reeks of luxury, the Chevy Silverado 2017 is dependable too. The vehicle packs a commendable hauling capacity and runs smoothly. Here are some added factors of the vehicle that every prospective buyer should understand:
What are the pros of the Chevy Silverado 2017?
The pros that make the Chevy Silverado 2017 a great buy are:
- Smooth driving dynamic: The Chevy Silverado 2017 is undoubtedly one of the best-handling full-size trucks on the block. It feels extremely smooth and secure even when driven on curving lanes. Moreover, it also matches the off-roading requisites that make the car a pleasing drive.
- Rugged build: The vehicle has an extremely sturdy build that proves itself in rough environments. From off-road shock absorbers to skid plates, be assured that this vehicle has been designed with ‘rugged’ in mind.
- Great safety features: There is no need to be concerned about the safety features that accompany the Chevy Silverado 2017 model. The truck has a five-star safety rating and packs features like low-speed automatic braking, lane departure intervention, and a vibrating safety alert seat for driver-assistance.
What is the type of engine employed by the Chevy Silverado 2017?
The Chevy Silverado 2017 employs one of the best base engines that is not only strong but efficient as well.
- The vehicle comes with the base V-6 engine that will appeal to most prospective users of the Chevy Silverado 2017.
- Since the loading truck is equipped with an efficient engine, it is truly a treat for drivers who are looking for a daily-use vehicle.
- The engine is robust with powerful 286 horsepower and 305 pound-feet of tongue.
- One can easily enjoy an admirable mileage of 18 mpg on crowded city roads but it can also deliver 24 mpg on clear roads.
What are the high-tech components that add to the Chevy Silverado 2017 experience?
The Chevy Silverado 2017 includes several impressive high-tech components such as:
- The Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with a MyLink touch-screen interface ensures that smartphone users can integrate their devices with the car’s system in a jiffy.
- The truck also comes with an option to opt for a Bose sound system.
- It also lets one use 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, making for a great road-travel experience.
What are the cons attached to the Chevy Silverado 2017?
Like with every vehicle, the Chevy Silverado 2017 comes with its own share of cons that may not go down well with some consumers. They include the following:
- The Chevy Silverado 2017 has a rugged and bulky build. This factor may make it difficult to park the vehicle in a tight spot. It can be a major concern for people living in crowded cities who don’t have a dedicated parking space.
- The truck does not come with a manual gearbox. This can be a drawback for drivers who do not like driving automatic vehicles.
- While the Chevy Silverado 2017 is priced at a competitive level, those expecting to get their hands on higher trim levels will have to shell out a lot extra.
The Chevy Silverado 2017 is a dream buy, as it is packed with several essential features for a smooth drive. Not only does it contribute as an efficient loading truck, but also makes for a comfortable family vehicle and companion during off-roading trips. It rides well and unlike its competitors, doesn’t feel like it’s lumbering. Just like Chevy conversion vans, the Chevy Silverado 2017 can prove to be great for consumers looking for an all-purpose vehicle. However, before going ahead with the purchase, one must study all the specs and features closely to ensure that it fits their needs perfectly.
Tags – chevy silverado 2017, chevy conversion vans